Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello? Is Anybody Out There?

On Friday, I was sent on an epic quest (well it's not all that epic and it isn't really a quest either, but bear with me here!) to find learning communities dedicated to studying Hamlet and all things Hamlet-related. I am now her to report that I have found three ad hoc (that's right, I just pulled out a vocab word! BAM!) websites that only provide information regarding Hamlet and Shakespeare. I tried reaching out to two of those websites in hope of having people who specialize in this giving us some special insight. The good news is that one of the emails actually sent, but the bad news is that the other did not because their is a problem with the email's domain. Yet this does not take away from the fact that the site is very helpful and detailed. So, without further ado, here are the websites:

  1. Absolute Shakespeare
  2. Art's Alive
  3. Hamlet Study Guide

1 comment:

  1. So I finally got a reply from Amanda (the curator of the "Hamlet" Study Guide) and unfortunately she will be unable to actively participate in our effort to read, understand, and enjoy Hamlet because she will be away from business until Christmas. Well, it's like they (Preston in particular) say, "There's glory in the attempt."

    ReplyDelete