Tuesday, November 13, 2012

C'est la vie!!

So while studying for vocab with Dulce she said, "You're smart. You probably have all of these down." Now of course I was flattered with this comment but I had to respond honestly, "Well... I won't bomb it that's for sure, but I'll have a couple grenades here and there. Whatcha gonna do? Thug life!" Now of course I said this in a joking manner, but there is some insight in my comment. What are the real benefits of cramming all night? You get an awesome score (possibly...probably not) and then forget all the words. Well that was worth all the time and effort. WRONG!!! Whether you like it or not you'll inevitably need to learn these words, so just do your best to understand the words for tonight.. and just deal with the grenades as the come along. And if you happen you have a nuclear explosion on your exam...well...that ain't my fault. So you better get cracka lackin' and STUDY STUDY STUDY! And then when you're done you can do a victory dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment