Sunday, November 4, 2012

There are just some things you can't deny..

And the talent that Rodrigo Sanchez and Gabriela Quintero possess is one of them. Now I know what you're thinking (well I really don't but let's pretend I'm psychic!) "what do the musical stylings of Rodrigo y Gabriela have to do with this course?" Well my dear friends, I'll tell you what this has to do with this course. 55% of communication is body language which means if you were to meet me in person and I remained stiff as board you probably wouldn't get half the stuff coming out of my mouth. So when you listen to instrumental music how are you able to interpret it? Are you just pulling the ideas out of thin air? Or are you getting your interpretations from the composer's body language? Bottom line is that this course is designed to enhance your communication skills among other things. So without further ado, I present you Rodrigo y Gabriela!


No comments:

Post a Comment