Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In Other News..

Though I am aware that this blog is primarily to reflect my work and effort in my AP English Literature Blog, I also believe should reflect my general values and ethics. So I came to the conclusion that from time to time I will take a "break" in my journey through this course and post videos, articles and anything else I find that I believe deserves acknowledgement or could ignite some conversation. On that note, for those of you who are unaware, I am Co-President of Anti-Bullying Club (my partner is Alex Ramirez) and in our club we have decided to begin a campaign that will hopefully become one of note like many other noteworthy Anti-Bullying Campaigns. So to kick-off our future web series we created an introductory video. Let me know what you think and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment