Monday, October 1, 2012

The fall midterm heard round the campus!

Me (in my head): So Sam, what do you plan on doing to study for the fall midterm this Friday?

Me (not in my head): Could I wing it?

Me (in my head): Yeah, sure... If you wanted a one way ticket to FAILURE!! So, what are you gonna do to study for the midterm?

Me (not in my head): *sighs* Well, if I were a really good student I guess what I would do is form a study group with Mackenzie Greeley, Dulce Vargas and Alex Ramirez that way we could all find ways that would help us internalize the information in a fun and memorable way, cause who said studying had to be boring to be effective?

Me (in my head): Well that doesn't sound too bad! That actually sounds pretty good, so maybe you should get crackin' on that!

Me (not in my head): Yeah.. Good point. Wait a second... I've ALREADY done that. What am I saying? We've all been inadvertently studying for this midterm since the first vocab list! Well then, I guess I'm a better student than I originally thought..

Me (in my head): Yeah. I guess I am! I'm pretty freakin' awesome...

Me (not in my head): Yeah, let's not get TOO carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment